If your child is interested in computers, robotics, engineering and other creative technology then check out CAD Design School which is well known for their CAD and AutoCAD courses.
- Beginners can try out the 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) which gives an introduction to engineering and using AutoCAD as a drawing and designing tool in these fields. Your child can attend this course during school holidays or at weekends to supplement their education and maintain their interest in technology.
|Danial with his 2D Design House|
- A child who is familiar with the basics of 2D CAD, can try the 3D Modelling CAD where kids and teens will learn how to create a 3D object using AutoCAD. They will be able to understand the concept of 3D modelling and how it can be applied in real life in jobs requiring this technology with hands on fun experimenting with designs
|Kevin with his 3D Model|
- 3D Printing which is also available at CAD Design schools builds on the knowledge on the basics of 2D CAD and practical 3D Modelling CAD to design and print out objects using state of the art 3D printers. It is something exciting for learners to actually print and see the physical object they designed.
|3D Printed Objects Designed and Built By Design School Graduates|
- How To Design and Create Animated Videos - great for kids who need to do school projects which require videos in project presentations. These will give home videos the wow factor.
|Animated Video Program|
- Scratch Programming and Computer Science for Beginners - excellent for developing problem solving skills while using scratch to code and create cool applications
|Scratch Programming For Kids|
- How To Make And Fly Your Own Remote Control Planes - kids can have fun while learning aerodynamics, understand electronics and feel a sense of achievement and pride when flying their own DIY planes.
|A Built And Fly Remote Control Aeroplane Design|