My Boy: Mummy, mummy play with me lah.
MG: Sorry, mummy is busy.
My Boy: Mummy, mummy play with me lah.
MG: No, cannot. Mummy is busy. Later mummy read book to you.
My Boy: Reading is not playing.
MG: Hah. Read to you also laugh already (Mumbles to self) Sacarsm
My Boy: No lah Mummy, I saw the book already. It is not a funny book. Innocence
MG: Hahaha. *Speechless*
The boy is slowly taking over from his sister as pesterer of the house. From the moment he wakes up till right before he goes to sleep, it is either "Mummy, play with me" or "Mummy, I want to play game."
Popular Posts
-
It is the month of August and during this month schools will be having Merdeka themed art and decorations all over the school grounds. I...
-
With the 2026 academic year officially returning to a January start (January 11 for Group A and January 12 for Group B), the "Back to S...
-
Courtesy of: Infographics.SG Mooncake Festival or Mid Autumn Festival is on Sunday, September 27, 2015. Time to feast on some mooncakes...
.jpg)