The kids are still excited and being good about the challenges they have been given to earn stickers and tokens as reward.
Some of their challenges include:
- Do things fast
- Eat yourself
- Do things yourself including homework, pack school bag, get ready for school, get ready for bed (brush teeth, change clothes and hang in proper places etc)
- Be Helpful (help mummy make beds, pick up toys etc)
- Be Quiet during naptime or bedtime
- No Pestering (for the older one)
- No Pinching mummy's face (for the younger one)
"Mummy, your challenge is not scolding. If you don't scold us for 5 days, you get a sticker. If you don't scold us for 7 days, you get a token."
Here is the reward chart and how the kids are doing in meeting their goals.