We had done a road trip to Johor to the South of Malaysia before cutting back to the Central part which is Kuala Lumpur via the South Eastern state of Pahang. We had wanted to continue our trip on the East Coast before cutting back to the East Coast but it was too tiring so we decided to split our trip to two. Last year in December we did the South Malaysia road trip.
During this school holidays we did the East Coast Malaysia road trip before cutting back to the West Coast.
We covered the following states in our East Coast Malaysia road trip this time. It was a wonderful trip. So many diverse sights and food to enjoy. We did it all in 4 days 3 nights covering over 1 200 km in distance overall.
We covered the following states in the following order.
1) Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia (A)
2) Kuantan Pahang Malaysia (B)
3) Cherating Pahang Malaysia (C)
4) Kemaman Terengganu Malaysia (D)
5) Dungun Terengganu Malaysia (E)
6) Kuala Terengganu Terengganu Malaysia (F)
7) Kota Bharu Kelantan Malaysia (G)
8) Ipoh Perak Malaysia (H)
9) Bidor Perak Malaysia (I)
10) Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia (J)
You can plan your route as I did from this site: http://www.distancesfrom.com/ which is also the source of the following map.
I shall be writing about our itinerary over the next few posts so do favorite this site to read about our journey.