Have your children ever wandered what's inside a tablet computer or smartphone, what makes an alarm clock go off or how a rice cooker works? Curious and inquisitive children may wonder how many household appliances and electronics works. Some may even try to pry open some devices to study them. Understanding electronics is a good living skill to acquire as more and more gadgets become "smart" and "digital". Coding and electronics is what make these gadgets work.
Electrical Engineering and Coding makes everyday gadgets come alive. This is one fun element in the computer courses for kids and teens offered by KidoCode.
Here are what kids will learn when they join the electronic course in KidoCode:
- They will learn how to program electronics using Arduino. Arduino is an electronics prototyping platform which you can use as creatively as you like to invent new and exciting gadgets that work in real life
- They will create fun DIY projects using Raspberry PI. Raspberry PI is a computer in the size of a credit card. It plugs into your TV and a keyboard. Raspberry PI projects is educational and help kids learn about coding, programming and computing by allowing them to build practical and creative inventions
- They will discover the basics of electronics while tinkering with jumper cables, buzzers, ultrasonic sensors, light sensors, and more
- They will make simple LED circuits with Push Button or Pull Up/Down Resistors. These are helpful in understanding their Science lessons at school.
- They will find out how a DC Motor works and its importance for many electrical and electronic devices.
Kids can also learn Python programming, Mobile App Development, Web Development, and Game Development depending on their own knowledge and capabilities by learning using an adaptive learning system using artificial intelligence.
Time Slots: 10:30 A.M. or 2:30 A.M.
March 28-April 2
April 4-April 9
April 11-April 16
April 18-April 23
April 25-April 30