Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Wednesday, October 03, 2007



A little girl named Ice-cream

My Girl: Mummy, you and daddy give name to me and baby. So when I'm big, I will give name to my own baby.

MG: Yes, ok. We gave you names that we liked. What name do you like to give your baby next time? What name do you like?

My Girl: Mummy, I scared next time I name my baby Ice-cream or Lollipop or Chocolate.

My Boy: Coney. Coney. Hahaha.

MG: ------------------------- (Hahaha)

And thats how the little girl named Ice-cream came about. Lol!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...