Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Monday, June 20, 2011



Thank you


I just wanted to thank mom2kiddos for giving this pretty sunshine award to paste on my blog.

Thank you mom2kiddos for bringing a little bit of sunshine to my day and to my blog. :) I just want you to know that even though at times I may not reply to your comment, I still appreciate them very much. At the same time, sometimes I read your blog posts silently on my reader without leaving a comment but I'm there reading. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey MG! It was for me to say thank you to you. I somehow know you've been a silent reader sometimes. Don't worry, I don't expect anything from you. Thanks for all the support you've given me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I,m really silly now aren't I? You thank me and I thank you back and you thank me again. Ok. Ok. We'll put a stop to that RIGHT NOW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...yes you're right, let's do that!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...