POP YEH YEH RAYA! at Sunway Pyramid

POP YEH YEH RAYA! at Sunway Pyramid

Books Kinokuniya Malaysia Webstore Promo

Up To 15% off selected titles

Crafty Minds

Bandar Baru Seri Petaling

Join Our Facebook Group

Healthy Discussion On Parenting Issues

Join Our New Facebook Group

Happy Mom Happy Dad

Friday, May 10, 2013



Solitude

I love my family but sometimes in the morning, after everyone leaves for school and work, I heave a sigh of relief.

I treasure whatever little time I have for me. I enjoy the time I can take to walk to the nearby shops to buy breakfast on Sundays. I never used to enjoy walking that much before, always parking at the nearest place to my destination but now I enjoy walking alone.

I enjoy having showers because it means I can be alone for a while but sometimes even that gets interrupted by people walking in and out asking me for things and talking to me.

I love the mornings when I am alone to enjoy my own company doing the things I love WITHOUT interruption.

I treasure my solitude. Do you? Do you enjoy your own company?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...