KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Parent Workshop At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Monday, June 19, 2006



Adsense

It makes sense to me to participate in the adsense program. Afterall, I'm a professional SAHM whose only source of income is her husbands wallet and so I've got to do what I've got to do..... to earn some extra pocket money! :)

You may notice by now that I've put up ads on my blog. Perhaps it may be an eyesore to regular readers of my blog as it does add clutter to the overall look. (Just pretend you don't see it). I don't know about other behaviours but for me personally, I do not click on ad links in blogs I visit. Why? Because when I go blog hopping, I don't have time to read other links. Theres too much to read and too little time.

However, if I were to surf the net for information, then I do click on ad links to lead me to the info that I want. The ads are meant for those who are searching for relevant info who just so happen to be passing by or who has been led here through search engines. I figured out that it is worthwhile to put up the ads on my potential money generating machine blog rather than to let it sit idly somewhere in cyberspace.

I'm glad I did it. Its fun. Its fun to learn new things and terminology. Its fun to tweak my template to see what style would generate more clicks. And of course its fun to watch my cash register go up! Hahaha. Another statistics to watch apart from my traffic and refferer list. Yup! Its definitely fun! Why don't you try it too?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to check how much I earned today. Ciao!

15 comments:

  1. I have had adsense on my blog for quite sometime now but I haven't received a cheque as yet.

    No harm in trying to earn some money from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean - you put up the ad on your blog and they'll send you money? So good ah? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's exchange clicks wan ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only reason I have adsense in my blog is mainly 4 decorative purposes only since I've no clue how to insert blinkies & those other blog decorating thingamajigs.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah earn money from blog? How to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey MG, if one click helps u earn some dough, let me know & I'll click for ya when free. Must support SAHM, ya?

    Never believe adsense would bring any $$$ to me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adam,
    Oh really? Just out of interest, how long have you put it up?

    blurblur,
    You're using blogger too, you can easily read up more about it in your blogger dashboard console.

    ah pek,
    Oi! Kenot! You want to get me booted out of the program ah. Hehe. BTW, I like your new house. Must remember to update my bloglines feed.

    sarah's mummy,
    For decorative purposes? Lol!

    channelwong,
    See my reply to blurblur. :)

    immomsdaughter,
    Unfortunately, that would be a fraudulent click. Google keeps track of any unusual clicks and will disqualify me but thanks for the SAHM support anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make sure you don't click on your own google ads, else all the money goes back to Google. Have fun with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello friend,

    These days everyone wants to earn money as it is now essential for life. So if you are thinking to earn some extra money while doing whatever you do, is not a bad idea. But no-one give money for free, you have to do some thing for that.
    Here are some tips to earn extra money, please follow the link below.




    http://www.money-earning-tips.blogspot.com


    To get the full advantage of the above site please check Previous Posts section
    in the right sidebar.



    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello friend,

    Now a days running business is not so easy, there are many things that we should keep in mind to put our business at the top.
    I have a collection of useful article related to business management.

    I think this may be useful to you too.

    So if you are interested, please visit

    http://www.managing-your-business.blogspot.com/



    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi,

    Please Click
    here
     know more about world tourist places.

    Here You find images and information about famous tourist places in this world.


    http://worldtouristplaces.blogspot.com




    ------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hi,

    Please
    Click here
    to read articles & information about different type of human
    diseases and treatments.

    Also helpful to keep you fit.


    http://www.health-fitness-diseases.blogspot.com




    -------------------------------------------------------------------



    Hi,

    Please Click here
    to read interesting articles.

    You will find really good articles here.

    Reader's Club

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good sense alright.. tell me if it's making you millions ok? Then I'll consider.

    ReplyDelete
  11. michelle,
    Yup! I'll make sure thats for sure. Don't want my earnings to disappear poof! by being disqualified. Hehe.

    zara's mama,
    Its not worth your bother but for me, any little bit is helpful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to put adsense in my blog, but later when I have the jewelmine site, I move it over, and get more clicks on it ;).

    Now I want to add one or two to my Chinese blog liao, but no time to arrange it yet, hope can help some Chinese ed mom find more breastfeeding info in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, if can earn some pocket money, why not? Too bad I'm an computer idiot...But there's no harm checking it out and try first, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. maria,
    "hope can help some Chinese ed mom find more breastfeeding info in Chinese."
    Thats gr8!

    shoppingmum,
    Its easy to signup. No need to be computer geek to do so. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is that what adsense is about? I am still trying to work out how to add photos here, there and everywhere. So no sense to ad for now lah.
    Good for you SAHM, hope you make loads to buy what you want. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...