KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Parent Workshop At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Win A Book!

Have you any dreamed of becoming a book writer? I have! Thats why I have a blog.... to satisfy my craving to write. Hehe. If you're like me and have dreamed of becoming a writer, now's your chance to participate in the publishing of a book.... by coming up with the title!

Lydia Teh who wrote Life's Like That - Scenes from Malaysian Life requested that I redirect some of my rather humble (*blush blush*) small bunch of blog readers (thats you!) to her blog to suggest a title for her new book.

Since I will be busy and won't be blogging for the rest of the week I better do this very quickly as the dateline for submission is Monday 19 June, 2006. So what are you waiting for? Lets go there now to suggest a book title.

3 comments:

  1. mg, thanks for being so quick in posting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadline extended to Friday, 23/6.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...