Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Friday, March 14, 2008



Extended Goodnights

Bedtime scene

MG: Ok. Lights off. No more talking. Goodnight. Everyone go to sleep.

My Girl: Goodnight mummy.

MG: Goodnight.

My Girl: I love you mummy.

MG: I love you too.

My Boy: Goodnight mummy.

MG: Goodnight.

My Boy: I love you mummy.

MG: I love you too.

My Boy: Happy.

MG: Happy.

MG: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Girl: Mummy.......

MG: Huh? Goodnight. I said no more talking.

My Girl: One thing... no, two things only.

MG: I said no more talking.

My Girl: Two things only?

MG: What?

My Girl: Blah blah blah blah

MG: Ok thats one thing. Whats the second one?

My Girl: Blah blah blah blah.

MG: Ok. Goodnight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Boy: I also want two things only.

MG: Hmmm... what is it......

My Boy: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

MG: Ok, no more talking. Goodnight everyone!!

My Girl: Mummy..............

MG: Goodnight, no more talking! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Girl: Mama, I have no more things to say already.

MG: Well good. Go to sleep! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Girl: Mama, I really have no more things to say already.

AAAARRRRRHHH ROLLS EYES THUMPS CHESTS PULLS HAIR.

Kids! They do drive you crazy sometimes don't they?

13 comments:

  1. lol~~~
    I fully understand because my girl behaves this way too!
    she kept telling me, "Mummy I just want to tell you only, I have no more things to say" and she continued and continued the SAME sentences....hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even bother to thump my chest or pull my hair..i'll just ignore Belle and go zzz myself. Sooner or later she will zzz too..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.... my son did this to me too, when he was tiny.

    Now I'm doing it to him (he's 16 liao). Payback time! hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ling,
    Yes, apart from asking "Whys" non stop they also love to repeat sentences over and over and over and over again.

    vien,
    Problem is I always can't go to sleep until they sleep. No problems for hubs tho. He always zzzz even if the kids are jumping all over him.

    elaine,
    Very very familiar hor. Hehe.

    eastcoastlife,
    Hahaha. I can't wait for payback time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha..My son also same..When I switched off the light and tell him lets pray, he'll start telling grandmother stories, then only pray. When I keep quiet, he ask me to talk to him. Hai....really headache lar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a pretty long conversation! yeah, it happened to me b4..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sabrina,
    Haha. His grandmother stories must be very amusing.

    wen,
    Yes, very very long conversation......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll tell Zara.. zip your mouth.. enough talking. :P

    Or else, she can sing all the songs from her memory and after 30mins, still not asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha.....don't u think when we were young we were like that too. I remember I used to tell my mom i want what breakfast for next morning LOL and my mom will instead gimme orders what to do at home, like cook rice, bla bla after school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. zara's mama,
    Sing! Hahaha. Singing is fine wut. Just let her sing for an hour till she sleeps. But I think you need ear plugs to sleep then. Lol!

    jazzmint,
    Yah, I remember being so afraid of the dark I refused to let my mum sleep before me. Sometimes when she was very tired, she would ask my older bros and sis to entertain me! I sound worse than my girl hor? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha.... same situation at home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. baby smooches,
    Hiya, long time no see. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...