I noticed that I write a lot of posts about my girl but less about my boy. I guess that is because he is younger and the first always gets more attention and you notice more things about them because its your first time too.
Anyway this post is about my little boy. My little boy is...
- very smiley. He loves to smile. He's been this way ever since he was a little baby. He is a joy to have around. Most people notice his smiling trait but they don't know that he also loves to.....
- manja. Yes, he is very manja and very stuck to mummy like a glue. When mummy scolds him, he won't stop crying until mummy is happy with him again. Having mummy angry with him makes him very upset. Mummy must always smile and hug him and be nearby, ALWAYS. Otherwise, he will do his best to make mummy smile again by going right to the front of her face and smiling at her continuously till she smiles and when she does, he asks... "Why you so fast happy already?"
- is a left hander and is artistic, I think. When colouring, he sometimes makes a point to color every object carefully in different colours. He can draw his favourite cars and trains and yesterday he surprised me by drawing a rocket out of the blue without looking at any book or copying any picture. I must remember to post his rocket picture up.
- is very neat. When eating, he munches with his mouth closed. No food particle must drop out of his plate. He arranges our shoes neatly for us and his blanket must be wrapped around him neatly during bedtime.
- can play by himself quietly for a long time. As long as mummy is near, he is happy. Sometimes he sacrifices his play just to be near mummy. He prefers to sit and wait around for mummy till she is free.
He is a good little boy, yes he is but daddy says that mummy must train him to be more independant and not stuck to mummy like glue. Daddy is jealous. Hahaha. Just kidding of course. (Just in case daddy reads, which he never does).