Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Passing the buck again

My Girl: Mummy blah blah blah blah

MG: Go and ask your daddy, I'm busy.

My Girl: Daddy, blah blah blah blah

Mr MG: Go and ask your mummy, she's very good at this.

My Girl: Mummy, blah blah blah blah

MG: I thought I told you to ask your daddy

My Girl: Daddy blah blah blah blah

Mr MG: Go and ask your mummy

My Girl: Mummy, Daddy, Mummy, Daddy! I'm really angry at both of you. Hmmmrph! *Stomps off*

Her blah blah blah blah usually starts with "What is...." or "Can I....." or "How to...." or "Can you....." When we are busy or distracted we usually ask her to go to the other spouse for help because she (as most kids) is very long winded. One day she got fed up with our passing her around like a ball. :P *guilty*

7 comments:

  1. aah..the vicious cycle of passing the buck..and we never learn from our previous frustration. age prolly made us forget..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we never learn. Its the circle of life. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do this all the time, esp if the kid asks questions along the line of, "Can I....?" Just trying to escape the whiny response, "But, why not???" Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!!! sometimes i do that too but luckily hub didnt really kick our kids around...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I train my eldest girl to do many things herself. When the younger boy ask for something, we don't pass the buck to the other spouse, instead we pass it on to jie-jie. Hahahah. If jie-jie is the one asking, we just ask her to wait (or pass the buck to the grandpa who is living with us).

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.....she got upset liao eh :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. jomel,
    And the following "Yes, but why?"

    wen,
    Lucky you, your hubby don't kick back. Hahaha.

    lian,
    Well, we do pass the smaller boy to the cheh cheh too but then cheh cheh no one to pass to. Lol!

    jazzmint,
    Ya lor. You too would be upset. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...