First, here is the picture of our finished or almost finished craft (We haven't put the finishing touches of decorations on the tree but I was impatient.) :P
This is what we used to make our Christmas Craft.
- White Paper, Glue, Scissors
- Coloured Paper to make the Christmas tree cutouts and the Snowflakes
- Star Stickers
- Glitter Pens
Its really simple. The picture is almost self explanatory.
- First we make cutouts of the Christmas trees and some paper snowflakes
- Then we divided the paper into two and painted the top portion blue
- Next we glued our Christmas trees and paper snowflakes onto the picture. We made one small tree and one bigger one for proportion and glued the smaller one behind the bigger one. The picture looks nicer this way.
- Then the kids finger painted the snow in using white paint
- Then the girl wanted to stick a star sticker on top of the trees
- Then its time to decorate the tree with baubles and candy canes, gingerbread men and presents. We drew those in with glitter pens
This is the girl's picture. Notice the pink snowflake?
Coming up next: Step by Step Instructions on how to make a paper snowflake