Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Monday, September 27, 2010



According to You

"According to you......" "According to you......" the girl was singing all day. When I asked her she said....

"Mummy, my friend taught me how to sing. He told me that if I go to YouTube and type "Ori Aunty" than I can find the song. He says he likes Justin Baby"

lol. I think she meant "Orianthi" and Justin Bieber's "Baby"

I remember her favourite song used to be "I'm a Little Teapot"



Now she is learning "According to you" ......



and "Baby"....



Help! I am not ready for this..... Maybe I'll just let her watch the Chipmunks and Chipettes version first. :P

2 comments:

  1. It seems that the JB fever is catching up.... and i heard he was coming up with his JB merchandize, like pillow case and bed sheets,, hahahah,,

    ya according to you, i like this song as welll, did not know the name is spelt like this,,, hahhaah,, must keep abreat with time lah,,, parenting time i mean,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it :) My 5 year old is into Camp Rock, High School Musical, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and more. It feels like just yesterday she was into Barney and Sesame Street :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...