KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Free Trial Speech And Drama Class At Lorna Whiston

Wednesday, April 18, 2012



Diary of an 8 Year Old

Today, I saw that my 8 year old boy had written this in his "diary". Well, actually it's more like a little notebook where he draws pictures and jots down things. Today he wrote...

...I have many friends. I have a sister, a mother and a father. Every time, I come back home I will have to rush until night. (followed by a drawing of his house)

....I love to play computer games because every day I won't get to play at all. (followed by a picture of a computer)

....I am always sad this (wrong spelling - Mommy notes) days so this year is not the best and it always rain so we cannot exercies (wrong spelling again.)

No wonder some people are quitting Chinese School.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...