Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, April 30, 2012

How To Turn Your Child Into A Bookworm

Roald Dahl 15 Book Box Set (Slipcase)

Recently, we bought my boy a set of Roald Dahl Books. I haven't downloaded his birthday pictures yet, this one is from Amazon. It has 15 books in the set. The one we bought for my boy has about 5 or 6 books. It has all the favorite Roald Dahl titles like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, Charlie and The Glass Elevator, George's Marvelous Medicine, Danny, The Champion Of The World and The Twits.

I have not read Roald Dahl before as a kid but seeing how my son finished the books in a week, I think they must have been a hit with him. lol. Reading is fun and takes the child into a whole new world of fantasy and adventure. Sadly, most kids these days prefer the iPhone, iPad or tablet computer and even Facebook to books.

For more ideas on how to turn your child into a bookwork, check out my list of Popular Kids Book Series. Start them on one of the recommended list of books and who know, it may turn your reluctant reader into book fan and reader for life.

Popular Posts