KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Thursday, June 14, 2012



You Know You're Spending Too Much Time Online When..


It was a hot day yesterday. I felt very much like having a root beer float. So I told the kids that when we get the chance, we should get a bottle of root beer, then buy our own ice-cream and make a root beer float to drink at home.

Then the little one asked whether we could make a float with an orange fizzy drink? I told him "Sure, why not?" to which he replied....

"Then we'll get a few flavors and colors. We'll try a milk one too. Then we put them on the table and take pictures and then we show it to everyone and get money.

lolol. My dear son, I wish it WAS that easy to get money. I think all bloggers, Squidoo, Wizzley, Hubpages, Webnuggetz and other online writers or perhaps just someone who likes to facebook a lot, will be able to identify with this. ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...