A few days ago it was reported that unsatisfied candidates can appeal to have their UPSR papers rechecked within 30 days. In fact this is not a new thing.
- You can download the form form the Lembaga Peperiksaan website or
- get it from your school or
- Sektor/Unit Penilaian dan Peperiksaan, Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri or
- Kaunter Semak Semula Lembaga Peperiksaan Putrajaya
- The Form LP/Am 65A
- 2 self-addressed envelopes with RM1 stamped affixed (Envelope size 11cm x 22cm)
- certified copy of UPSR results (By Headmaster or Pegawai Kerajaan Kumpulan A)
- Postal Money Order/Bank Draft of RM50 made out to PENGARAH PEPERIKSAAN (Cheques are not acceptable. However cash is acceptable only over the counter)
For postal appeals, your letter must be addressed to:
That is an entirely personal decision. If you feel something is clearly wrong (there have been cases of Grade E changed to Grade A due to paper not marked which can happen because marking is manual and therefore subject to human errors.) When something is clearly wrong, then you should appeal or if your child consistently performs well and felt they did well, then you may want to try too. However, it is a very personal decision which only you together with discussion with your child can make.