For me, the Imbuhan Awalan teR is the easiest to understand. To help you primary school child understand understand the Imbuhan Awalan teR..
- Explain the standard rules (in general as in beR use te for words starting with R and ter for others)
- Explain the meaning of the word when "teR" is added to the kata dasar or root word and finally (the most common is "accidentally" or "the most"
- Imbuhan Practise.
Here are the resources to do the above:
- Read up about Imbuhan teR and Explain the usage rules for Imbuhan teR
- Explain the meaning of the words when the Imbuhan teR is included
Note: In the Malay Language "Imbuhan Awalan" is the affixing of affixes (Imbuhan Awalan) onto a root word (Kata Dasar). "Imbuhan Akhiran" are called Suffixes.
I have prepared this for teaching my 8 year old who is doing the KSSR Primary 2 this year so I have picked resources which are simple and easy to understand. My Primary 4 girl learns some new things from this too.
- Nilai Murni For Bahasa Malaysia Paper UPSR Format
- Imbuhan Awalan beR For Primary School
- Imbuhan Awalan meN for Primary School
- Imbuhan Akhiran an, kan dan i
Glitter Text Generator