Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Step By Step Tutorial On How To Order Groceries From Happy Fresh


Hello there busy parents,

Our main website is currently featuring Happy Fresh - a professional shopper for groceries who shops and delivers groceries to you in as little as one hour. Now you don't have to go through traffic jams or dash out with your baby and toddler in tow when you run out of sauces and supplies while you  are cooking.

Here's how it works. This tutorial is for parents who are using the discount code from our website. To get access to the discount code, go to the "OFFERS" tab and sign up as a member of Mumsgather Finds.




Step One

Download the app from Google Play Store for android devices or the App Store for iOS devices.
Note: When I searched for Happy Fresh, I could not find it on my iPad at first but I found it on my iPhone. After downloading on my iPhone, the app appeared on my iPad. You can only order from the app, not from desktop. I used my mobile to order.




Step Two

Sign up. Then you can start shopping! Firstly, you will be shown the stores that are within your location. Just pick one that you would like to buy your groceries from.

Step Three

Search for the items you wish to buy. You can also browse by categories. Items are described in detail together with the price. Select the items you wish to buy. I decided to buy RM50 worth of items. This is my list below. Be sure to check your list or shopping cart carefully. I accidentally ordered lime twice. Now we'll be having 'air limau' for the next few meals.

Note: Parents who are using the discount code from our website, please take note. Your total shopping list must be RM50 and above to qualify for free shipping. You get RM10 off your grocery bill.




Step 4

Once you have selected your items, select your delivery time and key in your discount code. Then pick a mode of payment for any access. You can choose either credit card or cash on delivery. You can also key in any instructions. eg: Leave at the doorstep etc. (My instructions were "Ring the doorbell")

Step 5

Ding dong. Your groceries have arrived. I ordered mine at 12.18pm and my groceries arrived at 1.30pm. Not bad for a lunch hour Monday afternoon.



This was what I got for RM50. Meat was wrapped in a separate plastic bag. The groceries came from Village Grocer.







Noteworthy: I played around with the app and found the share tab. If you share the app with your friends, you will get RM30 per friend who shops and they get free delivery for a month after sign up.


I hope you found this tutorial useful. To get access to more discount codes and offers, sign up as a member of our website. (Membership signup page is on the "OFFERS" tab). We are currently working on discounts for books and tuition.

Popular Posts