One of the things that a parent of a school going child needs to do is to label, label, label. There are many ways to create a label. You can buy plain stickers and write on them. You can buy stickers with your child's name personalized from a sticker booth, store or online shop. You can write on pieces of papers, write your child's name and stick them on with double sided tape.
What do you need to label?
- food containers
- and just about everything else your child carries to school
- I created an account. I typed in my email address, added a password, then I could login. This step is required to be able to print.
- I chose a shape for my label.
- I added a background style or color
- I added a graphic (The princess cartoon)
- I added text - The word "Princess" (You can add your child's name)
- I saved and downloaded my personalized labels. You can even personalize it with your own photos