Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Monday, July 27, 2015

Where To Make And Print Personalized Labels Online For Free

One of the things that a parent of a school going child needs to do is to label, label, label. There are many ways to create a label. You can buy plain stickers and write on them. You can buy stickers with your child's name personalized from a sticker booth, store or online shop. You can write on pieces of papers, write your child's name and stick them on with double sided tape.


What do you need to label?
  • shoes
  • stationery
  • food containers
  • bags
  • clothing
  • and just about everything else your child carries to school
If you are looking at labels for stationery, here is a fun place for you to create, make and print out personalized labels for free. You don't need any designing skills. Even your child can do it on his or her own. So why not have a little fun labeling?

The site that offers this is called Labely.com. Here is a little personalized label I created from the site. 

Here's how I did it.
  1. I created an account. I typed in my email address, added a password, then I could login. This step is required to be able to print.
  2. I chose a shape for my label.
  3. I added a background style or color
  4. I added a graphic (The princess cartoon)
  5. I added text - The word "Princess" (You can add your child's name)
  6. I saved and downloaded my personalized labels. You can even personalize it with your own photos
You can do this for free. However, if you want to have better quality labels, you can have your label printed on high quality materials. Otherwise, you can print out your label and stick it onto your child's book or pencil cases or paste it on hard paper to make a bag tag. Besides personalized kids labels, you can also make household labels or seasonal labels for birthdays etc.


Get more articles like this straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below.

* indicates required








Popular Posts