KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Open Day At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Thursday, August 20, 2015



Do You Think It Is Worthwhile To Spend On A Premium Ergonomic School Bag?

Last year, I created a poll for my post on Where To Buy A School Bag In Malaysia. I just want to share the findings here.

My question was:

Do You Think It Is Worthwhile To Spend On A Premium Ergonomic School Bag?

Two choices were given:

1. Yes, I think it is important to protect my child's spine

2. No, I think the school bag makers just found a way to charge more for the same thing

The poll was created in October 2014. It had about 58 votes over time.

Here are the results:


86% felt that it is important while 14% felt that it is a waste of money. What do YOU think?



You can still take the poll below:

Will You Pay For A Premium School Bag Poll


Do You Think It Is Worthwhile To Spend On A Premium Ergonomic School Bag?
Yes, I think it is important to protect my child's spine
No, I think the school bag makers just found a way to charge more for the same thing
online polls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...