Applying or placing iron-on labels on outfits is not just a matter of ironing and that's it. To make sure your iron-on labels stick and last even after laundering, make sure you follow the instructions that come with it.
Here are some tips on how to use iron-on labels correctly
- Temperature - The iron should be hot. The best heat setting is "cotton". Switch on your iron for several minutes to reach desired temperature level.
- Dry - Make sure your garments are dry and do not use steamer or sprinkle water
- Preparation - Preheat the clothing surface for 10-20 seconds before placing the label onto desired position
- Time - Cover with thin cloth (handkerchief thin) then iron and press for 20-45 seconds but not more than a minute
- Repeat - Repeat the process if your iron-on labels do not stick well
- Cool - Allow to cool completely before use and do not launder for at least 6 hours
|Iron-on Label Before And After - |
Some labels have a matte dull coloured look before ironing and may look different after ironing on
- Select an iron on label from the types available
- Design your iron-on. Click on the "Click Here To Personalize/Order Online" button. You will be taken to the following screen to create your label. This is where you type in your child's name, select a favorite symbol, alphabet or border, pick a color and choose a font. All the while you will be able to preview your design on the left pane.