Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Friday, June 03, 2016

School Holiday Craft - Origami Dress Bookmark


I saw someone make origami dresses previously and they look absolutely adorable. I think these little origami dresses make excellent bookmarks or as gifts to friends. They can also be attached at the top of your wrapper giving your present that extra edge.

They are so easy to make, they make an excellent school holiday activity or craft you can do with your kids at home. No mess and it only takes a couple of minutes.

The above origami dress was crafted after watching the videos on YouTube on How To Make An Origami Dress below. There are two videos below. I find the second one easier to understand but I'm including both. You check both of them out to see which one works better for you. Enjoy folding!

I'm so going to make a few more of these! You can get cute origami paper like these from Daiso.



Popular Posts