Today MG is taking a break from blogging. Here's a blog from toddler instead. (OK ok lah, I confess. I'm blogging on behalf of toddler).
My mummy is for warmth and comfort. My daddy is for fun and play.
I love my daddy because he can....
- carry me high high on his shoulder
- feed me ice cream, chocolate and other goodies when mummy is not looking
- swing me high high on the swing at the park
- teach me to climb, hop and skip on one leg
- tickle me till I'm breathless and can't stop laughing
- sing funny songs
I love my mummy because she can...
- read to me and tell me great stories
- scratch and pat my back when I'm sleepy
- kiss my boo boos (pain) away
- bathe me without getting water in my eyes
- makes good food for me and baby (MG: "Sure or not?")
- sing nice lullabies