Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.....

Child psychologist: Around 2-3 years of age the child is just discovering a wide range of feelings and emotions but does not know how to express them appropriately. So it is the parents' job to teach the child about his feelings and how to express them.

MG: (While shopping one day) Hmmm... this Barney tape about feelings would be good to teach toddler about emotions so she won't throw so many temper tantrums. Lets buy it.

After watching the tape........

Toddler: Mummy! Pleeaaaze bring me the horse. Don't make me mad!

Toddler: Mummy, I don't want to eat the porridge. I don't want! Don't make me sad! I scold you.

MG: Stop whining. Behave yourself. Don't make mummy angry.

Toddler: Mummy happy? Happy, mummy! (Toddler always says this whenever she sees MG angry or sad because she wants to see mummy happy all the time)

MG: Ok.

Yikes! Anyone interested in a second hand Barney VCD?

Popular Posts