Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Car Journey with the kids - Part I

I was a little worried about how we would manage travelling with the kids but it turned out fine. As before, we left the house early in the morning at about 6am. We took the kids out of their beds still dressed in pyjamas and half asleep straight into the car. My girl woke up and chatted for a while while my boy stayed asleep while we carried him from bed to car. My girl went back to sleep after a while.

They both slept for the first 2 hours of the trip and woke up at 8am where we made a brief stop for breakfast. I spent the next 2 1/2 hours slowly changing out of their pyjamas into their Chinese New Year new clothes, playing and chatting with them. We arrived at our hometown at 10.30am and went straight back to the old house where the relatives were waiting with the kids still bright, fresh and cheerful.

Nothing to it at all. The journey home was a different story though. I'll talk about that in another post because this post is getting long.

Popular Posts