Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

Tuesday, May 15, 2007



How to get the kids to gargle after they brush their teeth

One of the difficult things I have to teach the kids to do is how to gargle. Most of the time they bite their toothbrush, then they swallow the gargle water. So one day, I told them.. "Since you like to spit out your food so much, please spit out the water the way you spit out your food." and so they did just that.

But then they had difficulty cupping their hands and filling it with water to gargle and the adult cups are too big for them. So one day, I gave them their toy cups and told them to use those to gargle. They loved it! Now will somebody please help me stop them from gargling? Lol!

Now, my girl is such a pro at gargling, she can even throw back her head and do it. Sometimes they hold their little toy cups and say, "Yaaaaam Seng" then gargle. *rolls eyes*

10 comments:

  1. LOL...they can really be expert once they get the hang of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly forgot how to let them split out the water and toothpaste. I just remember i keep remind them slpit out the toothpaste after i brushed their teeth.Later i try on the water, that how i train them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.... so cute! I give a little cup to my toddler to gargle too but instead of spitting the water out, she drinks the water.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

    Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

    Biby Cletus

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I like the Yam Seng part! Next time your girl can teach mine..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. jazzmint,
    Her daddy taught her how to throw her head back wan.

    1+2mom,
    I use very little toothpaste for them, otherwise they would eat it all up!

    blur_mommy,
    Thats how they start. At first they drink, then they spit, then they gargle. Lol!

    biby cletus,
    Hello all the way to the other side of the moon. Welcome to my blog and hope to see you around more often.

    vien,
    At first the yam seng was cute. When I coudn't stop them from toasting to each other, it no longer was cute. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. annie,
    Becos their mummy is cute! *thick face*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea... i will try that on Kimberly to get her to gargle !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get chloe to gargle too. ;) so i left the task to PB and keegan.. hahhahaha!! i took the easy way out.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...