Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When will my birthday start?

It was my little girl's 5th birthday. Her daddy had taken a day off to spend some time with her. (He doesn't do this on my birthday. Lol!) Since he was not working that day we took the opportunity to use some of that precious time to run some errands. (Yunno those kind that takes a lot of waiting, to the bank, gomen offices etc?)

And so thats what we did........the whole morning. By noon, my little girl looked at me and asked ....... "Are we going to another bank mummy? When will my birthday start?"

Hahaha. Eventuallly her birthday "started" at about 2.00pm. We had ordered the cake earlier and told the girl at the shop that we would collect it at 12.00pm. We finally collected it at 2.00pm. My girl was so happy! ........ From the time we collected the cake....... Because her birthday had started at last!

She had chosen the cake herself. She wanted a heart shaped cake, she said. It had to be a chocolate cake. Then she selected a picture of Hello Kitty for the decoration. It was a real fun activity, choosing the cake..... and seeing the end results. She was delighted.

Happy Birthday sweetie pie. Mummy loves you very very much!

Popular Posts