KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Programmes At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Friday, March 25, 2011



He wants to make a lot of money

Last night we were reading a story about a famous artist in China... about how he observed nature and practised very hard and eventually managed to paint and sell many beautiful lifelike paintings.

"Mummy, I don't think I want to become an artist. It is too hard. I don't think I can do it. I like to play computer games too much. I think I want to become a computerler.

Daddy, who makes more money, a pilot or a builder? A builder? Oh, in that case I want to be a builder. I will build the tallest buildings in the world and make a lot of money!

I don't think I want to become a diamond person (miner) anymore. I want to make a lot of money from diamonds but this is too hard. I have to go through adventures and the caves are scary."

Sounds like I have a boy who wants to make a lot of money but does not want to work very hard for it. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Samrt boy. Don't we all? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhaha. Clever boy!! I'm still looking for that kinda job. :) it's hard to come by. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Blogger,

    Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

    http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=djnWIgiDeBgQXpq_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

    Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. You can reach us at info@bloggingcommon.org or view our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

    Thank you in advance for your time.

    Sincerely,
    The Blogging Common Team
    Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post its really interesting i bookmark your blog for future stuff like this..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...