KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Open Day At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Friday, March 11, 2011



Siblings

Yesterday the boy did not know how to do his school work. His sister came to help him. He gave her a hug in return. She hugged him back and they both smiled. Perfect sibling behaviour.

Now, if only this would go on daily instead of the .....

"Mummy she ate 4 prawn crackers. I only had 3"

"Mummy, he pushed my hand away."

"Mummy, she hit me."

"Mummy, he is too noisy!"

Blah blah blah.....

I wonder how will they be like when they grow up.

I hope they grow up loving each other and always keeping an eye out for each other.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and hearwarming isn't it? Happen at our home too, but at the same time they fight no end as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....my son is already saying that now and my daughter can't even talk yet.

    Though she does scold in baby language and hit you back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...