- Watch John Carter at the cinema
- Watch The Chronicles of Narnia at home and Star Trek with daddy
- Do up and print out new school time tables. The kids did it all on their own too. Hopefully they will feel so proud of it, they will keep it well this time.
- Went to the park to play football (our style)
- Played computer games, phone games, board games
- Practised piano, did some piano theory plus mandatory and boring school homework
Monday, March 19, 2012
First Term School Holidays March 2012
The holidays are over in the blink of an eye before we know it. For the record, we managed to:
That's all. One week school holidays is really much too short.
How not to lose yourself after becoming a mother and wife Mother, Wife, Myself!