KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Open Day At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Tuesday, March 20, 2012



Sheepskin Seat Covers for Car

I like the feel of sheepskin. It feels so soft and luxurious. So comfortable. I remember having one on the floor at home in my old apartment. I was so sad when it became worn out from my constant rubbing my feet over it that I bought another one in the same design.

I saw a picture of sheepskin seat covers for cars recently. That would be so comfy for a long car journey. However, I think I would have to wait a while before I get a sheepskin seat cover for my car. The reason is because my kids like to eat in the car! I can just imagine the crumbs that will be stuck within it.


Fortunately, there are some other sheepskin auto accessories I can consider. A sheepskin seat belt cover would be nice for the kids. They are old enough to have their car seats removed but the seat belt is still a bit high and uncomfortable for them. A cover would make it more comfy.

As for me, I can always consider a sheepskin steering wheel cover. That would be nice for my hands. All this talk about sheepskin really makes me feel like touching one right now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info here. Keep up the good work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...