I am so pleased to be hosting a giveaway for this mid term school holidays, 2012.
What Am I Giving Away
I am giving away one (1) Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set to one lucky reader of this blog. It comes with one (1) die-cast Hot Wheels car, 3M Command Strips for mounting plus an easy instruction poster. You will need to help your child do the initial set up. After that your child can use his imagination to create different pathways for his track.
How Much Is It Worth?
About The Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set
The Hot Wheels Wall Tracks is an innovative range of tracks from Mattel. What makes it different from other track sets is, this track is mounted on the wall! This wall mounted track play system lets your child take his play to new heights, off the floor and onto the wall. The track is mounted on the wall using adhesive 3M Command Strips which won't damage your walls.
What I Like About The Hot Wheels Tracks Starter Set
- It encourages creative and imaginative play. Children can use their creativity and imagination by experimenting various ways they can twist and turn the tracks into the perfect racing circuit in their minds.
- It improves cognitive skills. Building new and different path variations enhances cognitive learning in children as children fix and snap the parts together to form different paths and racing routes.
- You don't have to "pick up" after your kid since there will be no tracks left all over the floor. The tracks can be left on the wall as part of your room decor.
- It can be expanded using other Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Set to create more stunts, speeds and actions. I like expand-ability options in toys because it saves me the headache of thinking of what to buy.
This giveaway is open to Malaysians Only (East and West Malaysians included).
I am using a form powered by Rafflecopter to make it easier for me to monitor your entries. All you need to do is follow the specific instructions on the form.
- You do not need to have a blog.
- You do not need to sign up to rafflecopter
- You will need to fill in a valid email address so you can be contacted if you win the giveaway
- You will need to reply to the winning email within 48 hours, otherwise another winner will be selected
There are 5 ways you can submit entries. Please use the form to submit your entry. Click "Do It" then click "Enter" to submit your entry. It is very important that you use the form at the end of this post to submit your entries, otherwise it will not be counted. Thank you.
- Leave A Blog Post Comment in the blog comment box (Compulsory). Then Click "Do It" in the Rafflecopter form below followed by "Enter" to confirm that you have left a comment. You may then move on to submit the other optional entries below. Remember, the more ways you submit your entries, the higher your chances of winning.
- "Like" The Blog Post
- Tweet About The Giveaway
- Share This Giveaway On Facebook
- Blog About This Giveaway
Only the first "Leave A Blog Post Comment" is compulsory. The others are optional.
You will see entry points for each way of submitting an entry. More entry points are allocated for the more difficult ones. For example the "Blog About This Giveaway" option will earn you 5 entry points. This means your blog post will be considered as 5 separate entries for the giveaway giving you more chances of winning. Click on the "Blog About This Giveaway" option within the form to get the instructions for your blog post.
This giveaway contest ends 15th June 2012, my birthday. It's a nice birthday present to myself to be able to give away something to my readers.
UPATED: This giveaway is over. Congratulations to Joanna.N and her little boy who is in for a surprise!
a Rafflecopter giveaway