Singapore Maths is well known all over the world for its effectiveness in teaching Math to kids. Many Malaysian parents choose to send their children for Singapore Math Enrichment classes. If you step into any bookshop today, you will see rows of Singapore Math syllabus books being sold. Singapore Math is also being taught in many private and international schools, while some parents teach Singapore Math to their kids at home using books they buy from the book shops or online.
Do you know that now there is another way Malaysian students can learn Singapore Maths at home? Yes, they can do so from the comfort of their homes! This is made possible by Matholia, an online portal for parents and kids to learn Math together. Parents and kids have separate admin dashboards where parents can monitor and track their child's progress.
We have an exclusive discount available right now from Matholia for our site members. Please login to get your discount codes. Your discount code entitles you to the following:
- 50% discount off the annual subscription fee of US39.90 *
- Free 14 day trial *
** Now extended till 31 October 2015!
- Learning, Practice and Review modules for Kindergarten and from Primary 1 up to Primary 6 Singapore Maths Levels
- Syllabus-based games for all levels
- Review and Individual Progress Tracking and Reporting for Parents for every child signed up
- Personalized training and demonstration via skype should you require it
Next to the "Learn" tab is the "Play" tab where you will get access to syllabus-based games.
- homeschoolers searching for supplementary learning materials
- public schools students and parents who wish to learn the Singapore Math syllabus on their own
- those who are currently studying the Singapore Math syllabus and wish to have extra learning material.
The project behind Matholia team are Mr Daniel William Cole (MICD, BSc, PGDE - Mr Cole has been involved in primary mathematics education for over 12 years. As a former mathematics Head of Department, Mr Cole has taught and authored books throughout South East Asia, including current MOE- approved textbooks and workbooks in Singapore, Brunei and Thailand.) & Assoc. Professor Dr Ng Swee Fong (PhD, MEd, BSc, DipEd, Dr Ng is an Associate Professor with the Mathematics Education academic group at the National Institute of Education, Singapore. Dr Ng works extensively with Singapore primary mathematics teachers including teaching and supervising at the masters and doctoral level. Dr Ng has a wealth of teaching experience having spent twenty years teaching upper secondary mathematics. She has also authored mathematics titles for Singapore and the region. Her general interest and research area is looking into ways in which to improve teaching and learning across the primary mathematics curriculum.)