KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Open Day At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Monday, December 19, 2005



In the Still of the Night....

I think I slept too much in the afternoon, now I'm bright eyed, fresh and wide awake. And here I sit enjoying my moment of solitude. Its so silent. The only sound I hear is my "chapalang" pc which sounds rather like an airplane engine! :O

Weekends come and gone. We're always busy during weekends. It comes and goes in a whirl of activity. There's hardly time to sit still. We always do the same things every weekend. Our routine is quite fixed. We even eat the same food for our meals!

Dad seems better sometimes, sometimes not. Only time will tell. I've lost some more weight. Down to 128 pounds now. Probably due to worry rather than exercise and diet. Hmm... not good.

The kids are growing up so fast, right before my very eyes. Just thinking about them makes me smile. Their adorable little faces, their hands and feet so tiny and small. Writing this makes me realise that I haven't blogged regularly for a while and that has stalled my positive thinking a little. For when I do sit to write is when I gather my happy little thoughts for jotting down and thats a really nice exercise to do...... writing happy thoughts.

Thinking about hubby gives me a warm feeling too. We are so very different, he and I and sometimes we have trouble communicating and we have our little fights but we're learning to get along... all the time. I think thats what a marriage is all about. Lots of give and take. Hubby has been saying that I am a poor listener, that I don't listen to him. Now, I should do something about that shouldn't I? Yes I should.

Christmas is round the corner. My girl simply loves learning to sing the Christmas songs. I found a nice site to download some for her listening pleasure. My boy enjoys dancing and babbling to the songs as well. He's really funny to watch when he does that. And he won't be pleased to see me sitting still when he does his dance and song. He would invite me to join in by pulling my hands and indicate to me to move my feet and when I do, I would be rewarded with a big smile.

Not really sure whats the point of this post. Just felt like writing whatever comes to mind. And if I don't post again before Christmas.......

Merry Christmas to all!

23 comments:

  1. Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas o you and your family, may your wish come true :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiks! You ppl all notchet sleep one ah?! All nightbirds. Merry Christmas to you both early. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas :) May your wishes come true ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything you wrote paints a very beautiful picture of one big happy family! you should be proud of it!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never stop learning shld be our motto in marriage. It's the difference that bring us surprises and excitement and a little frustration at times. Better than everything same same one, no fun.


    I am still learning. May all our wishes come tru. Better and Better each year. :)

    MERRY X'MAS to you and family. May life be peaceful and filled with JOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas. It is healthy practice to take time out to gather happy thoughts. More people should do it.
    Oh, and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest MG, Have a Blessed & Joyous Christmas & New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, May your wishes come true too!

    egghead, thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you. :)

    allyfeel, I don't think we will ever stop learning yah? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. May all your wishes for the new year come true. :)

    lian, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! :)

    a&a'smom, Same to you. Made any New Year resolutions yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking back at the year, would you not agree that it has been a good year filled with lots of happy moments with your beloved family?

    I'm still hesitating on my own 'appraisal'!! So much to improve on..:( Have to start now! I just apologised to my other half this morning on scolding him so much. This is my New Year resolution - to scold a lot, lot less!!

    A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your 2 angels and your soulmate. May the coming year be an even better one.

    Warmest wishes from me, my 2 angels and my soulmate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. kat, thank you for your warm greetings. A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

    king's wife, Same to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and ur family too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Owh, I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your dad. I had been up the ceiling with kids, never visit blog much.

    You take care and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at your home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  17. have a blessed christmas and a happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just found a way to leave comment in blog which set the word verification on. haven't been comment in ur blog for sometime after china blocked the blogspot.

    Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to u and ur family!
    May all ur wish come true.

    ReplyDelete
  19. MG, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your girl and boy and Mr MG ! :)

    et

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just dropping by to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you..

    Will come back to read your posts later.

    ReplyDelete
  21. MERRY CHRISTMAS MG!! *hugs & kissis*

    ReplyDelete
  22. MG, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jingle bells, jingle bells..... Oops! Christmas has come and gone. Thank you all for dropping by with your wishes. Happy Holidays and Happy Greeting 2006 to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...