Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Wednesday, June 20, 2007



Passing the Buck

My Girl: I want to go to toilet.

Mr MG: Go and tell your mummy.

My Girl: Why is blah blah blah?

MG: Go and ask your daddy.

My Girl: Can I blah blah blah?

Mr MG: Go and ask your mummy.

And we do this all day long. Do you do this?

12 comments:

  1. hehe yes yes..i'm one of them oso :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazzmint, crazymommy,
    You are guilty as charged! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty as charged as well! :) Especially when she ask for things that I don't wnt to give her eg sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. This is standard mommy/daddy replies mah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. June 15th liao, happy birthday, happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes especially when we have to change the diapers after a poop. After a while is "who smell, who clean" (like finders keepers). Of course, we do not let the child soak in his own poop lah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only do that when they are for tidbits or sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like we are all the same hor.
    Came to wish you a happy birthday. FH alerted us to this.
    Hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. blur mummy, contented mum, lian,
    Wah, So many guilty mommies. Must send all to lokap liao! Haha.

    firehorse,
    You remembered! :)

    wmd,
    I'm afraid that after the first few weeks when the novelty had won off, changing diapers became my sole occupation and I could not pass the buck for that one. Hahaha.

    ricket,
    You set such a good example. I'm ashamed. :)

    Judy,
    Thanks. I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fortunately .. no..! otherwise.. it is gonna be a long day.. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...