Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Balloon Sculpturing Fun

My kids were impressed and happy with the balloon sculture a clown gave them. So kiasu mum here went out and bought a balloon sculpture kit in a can. It comes with balloons, a pump and a step-by-step instruction book on how to create balloon sculpture animals.

The first balloon animal I tried to create BURST! Haha. The second balloon sculpture looked like a poodle although it was supposed to be a mouse. Haha. Finally, the third balloon sculpture turned out beautifully. It looked like the giraffe that it was supposed to be. We're eager to try out the rest.

I think I can be a clown now. Anybody wants to hire me? Pictures for my portfolio is included below. Hahaha!

This is the second attempt. The mouse which looks like a poodle with two legs.

This is the third attempt. A perfect blue giraffe. Lol!

My later attempts were a bit more ambitious. Lol! Here's a pirate sword balloon and a balloon flower made with 3 different colors. I got the instructions for those from YouTube. Its easy to find step-by-step instructions for balloon sculturing at YouTube. Just search for balloon "flower", "dog", "sword" etc.

Psst. This balloon sculpture craft is a fun craft to do for the holidays or during birthdays and other party or celebrations. Older kids can learn to do it on their own.

This post is written by MG of Parenting Times. If you see it anywhere else. Its been stolen.

Popular Posts