KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Free Trial Speech And Drama Class At Lorna Whiston

Monday, January 28, 2008



Fickle Minded Boy

"Mummy I want to go out."

"Mummy, I don't want to go home."

"Mummy, I want to go somewhere else."

"Mummy, too fast. I don't want to go home yet. I want to go somewhere else."

These days my boy likes to go out a lot. I often here the above requests from him. However that request can quickly change the moment, we buy a new toy or book or tupperware or whatever for him. Then it becomes.....

"Mummy, I want to go home now."

"Mummy, why so long one?"

"Mummy, I'm tired. I want to go home."

"Mummy, I'm hungy (hungry). I want to go home."

"Mummy, I can't wait already. I want to go home."

Kids! They drive you crazy. But we still love them like crazy. Lol!

4 comments:

  1. mine cannot talk like yrs but he drives me crazy and I'm soo in love with him. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, they can change their mind so fast - all are just excuses. :) One moment, Ian is very full, doesn't want to eat anything. The moment he heard of what we are going to eat, if it is something he likes, he'd tell me that he is very hungry, he has to eat NOW, cannot wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m happy to hear when my gal complains tired and wanna go home :0

    Even brain wash her to drink only "mummy's water" (plain water i bring out for her when we dine outside) to prevent her from drinking too much sweet drink.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sasha,
    When he starts asking you "Why" non stop, he'll drive you even crazier but you'll still love him like crazy. Hahaha.

    suzette,
    Haha. Yes, I get that too. They are full when eating something they don't like and always hungry when eating something they like.

    mummy to qiqi,
    Haha. We mummies do a lot of "brainwashing" don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...