Popular Posts

Holiday Programmes

School Holiday Programmes Nov to Dec 2017

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Wednesday, March 04, 2009



Its time to register kids going to primary 1 in 2010 and 2011

My daughter brought home a leaflet informing parents to register kids who are going to Standard One in 2010 and 2011 during this two months. So if you have a child going to Primary One in those years, you have two months starting from this month to register them.

My 5 year old boy is going to Primary One in 2011 so I will be going to register him in the same school as his sister soon. Its easier when there is a sibling studying in the school of your choice. This time we don't have to crack our heads as before on which school to send.

You can register your 4 or 5 year old now. All you need to do is go to the school of your choice and fill up the "Borang Pendaftaran Kemasukan Tahun Satu." and submit that together with your child's birth certificate (Original for Sighting and Copy for the school), a utility bill under your name (As proof of residence - Must be near the school that you want), and a copy of your (Parents') I.C.s

So, have you decided on which school you want to send your child?

10 comments:

  1. does it mean those born in 2005 can start the registration too? that's so early! isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...yup, how come so early ah? We can only register my girl who is going to P1 next year (year 2010), not for my son for Year 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I'm surprised! Isn't that too early? Here, we register kids to school at Jan for the 2009-2010 term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leeyen,
    It says Pendaftaran kanak-kanak masuk ke sekolah rendah akan dijalankan mulai 2-3-2009 hingga 30-4-2009 bagi kanak-kanak yang dilahirkan pada:
    (a) 2-1-2003 hingga 1-1-2004 (Thn 2010 masuk sekolah)
    (b) 2-1-2004 hingga 1-1-2005 (Thn 2011 masuk sekolah)
    I don't know about those born after 1-1-2005 though.

    Previously for my girl it was registration 1 and 2 years before but now it appears that its 2 and 3years before entering primary school.

    Ling,
    Yes, its early yah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. henny,
    Haha. Yes, we have to register that early and then we don't get a reply till just a couple of months before they actually enter school. After that we have to rush to appeal if they send us to a different school then what we applied for. Its really silly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mumsgather, Thanks for the useful piece of information.
    I've come to ur blog many times before but forgot to exchange links. I blog about creativity for children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I've just registered my gal in a chinese schl (Year 2011) yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...I can't believe that I'll be registering my little tyke next year!

    He still seems so small...

    If I can't even bear taking off his anklet bells, how am I going to register him at school LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaggya,
    Hi, I've just subscribe to you on Bloglines and linked to you from there. :)

    Fussy Mum,
    My, you're fast. I haven't photostated my documents yet.

    Kitty Cat,
    Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i heard bout this over radio but weren't too clear cause it was in mandarin. base on the date, i guess my girl will have to wait next year :). thx for the info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...