KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Programmes At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Wednesday, June 03, 2009



The Birds and The Bees

Boy: Mummy at first you were very sad because you were alone. Then you had children.

MG: Yes, I had you two wonderful children and you make me very happy.

Girl: But mummy will scold us and is angry with us when we are naughty.

MG: Thats right. Mummy will scold you when you are naughty but when you are good mummy is very happy.

Girl: Mummy, can get married then only have children ah. If not married cannot have children?

MG: No. Not married cannot have children. You can have children only after you get married.

Girl: Really ah? Like magic like that? Tell me how?!

MG: Errrr... I'll tell you when you are older.

Girl: Tell me now. I am 7 years old already. When are you going to tell me?

MG: Errr...... when you are 10 years old.

Girl: Afterwards you forget, how?

Alamak! When to talk about the birds and the bees and how?

2 comments:

  1. Hi MG!

    I am a regular reader of Mr Wang Says So's blog and I found a post which may interest you.

    http://mrwangsaysso.blogspot.com/2009/05/what-i-teach-my-kids-about-sex.html

    hope it helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ling,
    Thanks for the link although I am not sure that its appropriate at this age when the imagination is very wild.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...