Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Beano



Daddy has been buying the kids The Beano comics to read. The Beano is a British Children's comic which started in 1938. We used to read them as a kid.

My kids like Numskulls the best. Then there is Dennis the Menace, Minnie the Minx, Bash Street Kids, Roger the Dodger, Billy Whiz. They love all those.

The also like Robbie Rebel, Fred's Bed and Ivy the Terrible which does not quite ring a bell with me. I think those are newer additions.

I find that the magazine has moved along with the times! I was flipping through one or two last night. I saw the Bash Street Kids talking to their teacher about iPod and Minnie the Minx was trying to teach her dad about Facebook and how to use the computer. Cute.

I think daddy buys the comics for the kids because he likes to read them himself. ;)



Popular Posts