Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I am the leader, you are the follower

My girl being the older of the two is always telling my boy what to do and the boy will follow along happily.  Quite often when she suggests something while they are playing or drawing, he will follow along quite happily.

On the other hand, if he suggests something, usually she will start to complain to me that he is asking her to do something that she does not want to do. I guess it is also because of their age. She is interested in different things whereas he is keen to follow in her footsteps.

Anyway, the other day, she drew this........


and then she suggested that he draw this........


Sometimes I wonder if the first child make better leaders?

Popular Posts