Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

Friday, April 29, 2011



Double Standards

Girl: How come you can stay up and I have to go to sleep?

Mum: Because children need more sleep than adults.

Boy: How come you don't have to drink milk but I have to?
Dad: Because children need milk to grow healthy and strong.

Girl: How come daddy can play game and eat at the same time?
Boy: Because he is big.

Girl: How come mummy can finish the game (levels) so fast?
Boy: Because she doesn't have homework.

There is a lot of double standards going on in my house. What about yours?

1 comment:

  1. Yes..lol. My daughter asked me before why she can't sleep in my room but her brother can. I said because he is still small and needs my attention fast when he cries.

    She also asked me before why we(husband and I) can snack more than her share before our dinner and before I could reply she said,"because you all are adults ah?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...