KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Open Day At Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston

School Holiday Storytelling and Activities For Kids May June 2017

Friday, November 26, 2004



Mummy, mummy play with me

3 years old
Mummy, mummy, play with me :-)
Not now hon, mummy's busy :-)
Mummy, mummy, play with me?
Mummy's sleeping, can't you see?
Mummy, mummy, play with me!
Not again! Please let me be!
7 years old
Mummy, mummy, read with me :-)
Not now hon, mummy's busy :-)
Mummy, mummy, read with me?
Mummy's cooking, can't you see?
Mummy, mummy, read with me!
Not again! Please let me be!
12 years old
Mummy, mummy, talk to me :-)
Not now hon, mummy's busy :-)
Mummy, mummy, talk to me?
Mummy's reading, can't you see?
Mummy, mummy, talk to me!
Not again! Please let me be!
17 years old
Honey, come and sit with me :-)
Not now mummy! I'm busy :-)
Honey, won't you sit with me?
I'm going out mummy, can't you see?
Honey, please sit with me!
Not again! Please let me be!
Moral of the verse: Play, read and talk to your children TODAY while they still want you to!
Credit and copyright: Me, I, Myself on this fine sunny morning
Source and Inspiration: My two lovely children

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...