KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Free Trial Speech And Drama Class At Lorna Whiston

Thursday, November 29, 2007



Funny Conversations to remember

I had some funny conversation with the kids but I can't remember some of them now. If I don't have something to immediately record them I forget in the next instant.

Funny conversation with my girl.

My Girl: Mummy, afterwards can you turn to me?

MG: Yes

My Girl: Mummy, afterwards can you turn to me?

MG: Yes. How many times you want to say that???!!!

My Girl: Two times.

MG: Hahahahahaha.

Funny conversation with my boy.

My Boy: You are not a friend. You are mummy.

MG: Why?

My Boy: Because you scold us already, afterwards you smile.

MG: What about Daddy?

My Boy: Daddy scold us already, very loud and dunwan to be good.

My Girl: But then Daddy still love us. He buy toys for us wut.

Children are so straight forward and simple minded little beings.

4 comments:

  1. Yes.. so innocent.. yet.. so bratty at times.. muahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mama bok,

    Innocent little brats. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... cute little conversations

    ReplyDelete
  4. daniel,
    The kids just drive me nuts. One moment I'm at the verge of screaming at them, next moment I am laughing. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...