Popular Posts

KidoCode

Computer Coding and Math Courses For Kids

Lorna Whiston

Lorna Whiston Taman Tun

Enhance Academy

English Language Courses For Young Learners

British Council Malaysia

School Holiday Programme December 2017

Wednesday, January 20, 2010



Hers and Hers


I love those mummy daughter matching or look alike outfits but so far I have not come across any nice ones. The only set we have are these matching t-shirts.

We received these t-shirts free from buying baby stuff before she arrived. It seemed like a silly free gift then because the t-shirt was much too big for a newborn. I had to keep it for some time before she could fit into them.

The words on mummy's t-shirt says "I love being a mother. Soon the baby will love the same things that mummy loves and be one happy family." The words on the smaller t-shirt simply says "I love my mummy. She is the greatest."

I remember we used to lift the bears from our t-shirts and make the bears kiss each other. She loved that so much. She has outgrown the t-shirt now but she still remembers the bear kiss. :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...