Eye Level Malaysia Back to school promo
Join our Facebook Group
Shopee Ramadan Sale

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Peek-A-Boo

This blog has been playing hide and seek recently. It went MIA last month, then reappeared and 6 days later it went into hiding again for 21 days this time. Yesterday it made a reappearance. I hope it won't go MIA again anytime soon! I want to make backups this time, while I can access it but I'm too busy!

For those readers who do not know, well, this blog was caught by Blogger's Auto spam bot last month. They thought it was spam. After a request for restoration, it was restored, it happened again 6 days after restoration. I had to make a second request but with the holiday season, well it took 3 weeks to get it restored.

There was even a message which read "If we do not hear from you in 20 days, your blog will be permanently deleted! Oh no! Scary. All my thoughts and diary deleted in one swipe! That's the digital we live in today. Impermanent. In the cyber world, people can appear and reappear Poof! just like magic.

I'll share the process of how to get your blog restored if it was deleted later on. For now, I'm just glad that it is back. So, Peek-A-Boo and a very Happy New Year 2013 to you.

Popular Posts