This time 4 years ago, I was busy serving tea to my elders and we were having the greatest time laughing and enjoying ourselves. I had the greatest wedding ever and we talked about it for months afterwards. They say that you will feel stressed on the big day but we didn't feel any stress at all. We just felt happy and we had a lot of fun because of my joker hubby. The photos showed our happiness and I like to look at them over and over again.
We didn't have a tai kam poh (is that what you call those expert person who will help you through the tea and other ceremonies?) so we just did everything ourselves, right or wrong and thats the fun of it. Big sister did the tea pouring and when it came to her turn to be served, second sister poured tea instead and we didn't know how to address them when serving the tea so it was really hilarious fun.
We got registered on 26th and had the ceremony on 27th so now we can celebrate our anniversary over two whole days. Whoopee!! (If forget on 26th still got another chance to remember the next day!)
This post is dedicated to my beloved hubby, Mr MG. Happy Annivesary to my love. You don't read my blog so I will have to email this post to you. Hehe.
You know you married the right man when.....
- he makes you laugh even when you are busy being angry or arguing with him
- he waits patiently for you to make up your fickle mind on what shoes to buy/what to eat for dinner
- he never sounds impatient over the phone even if you happen to call when he is very busy at work
- you think he looks very smart in his work outfit and each time he has a haircut you go "Wow, my man looks good!"
- you think he looks sexy in his new boxer shorts and white T-shirt ;-)
- he shows his appreciation when you cook a meal once in a blue moon and doesn't mind eating/buying takeout the rest of the time
- he doesn't notice/pretends not to notice the dust on the shelves or wipes it off quietly himself with a wet cloth
- he always makes sure things are working well around the house as soon as it breaks down
- he goes and buys new food for you to try even though he likes to eat the same food, is unsure of what to order and hates to queue up to buy and wait for food to be cooked
- he is your best friend and confidante
- he tries his best to put a smile on your face when you're feeling unhappy or stressed
- you begin to enjoy watching his kungfu movies and reading marvel comics with him
- you look forward to the weekends so you can spend more time with him
- he works very hard, sometimes under stress to try to make sure you don't have to worry about your family's future financial security
- you think he smells nice and manly ;-)
- you see him visibly trying to hold back his words of anger instead of shouting back at you during an argument
- he looks so happy on Saturday morning when you cook Instant Mee Goreng for his breakfast (so easy to please my man)
- your face light up and you beam the whole day just because he got you a teddy bear and card for your anniversary (I feel like a teenager today. Hehe)
Ok. Enough teenage daydreaming for the day. Gotta go and do some real woman work around the house now.